Discovery


By the way. The concert on the lawn starts at 7:15 this Sunday. Why would they do that to us!? It will still be 102 outside. Oh well. I'll just pour water all over myself to disguise my sweat. That's a great idea.

HAPPY SATURDAY!

I have a story for you...

All I had done was left the room for a few minutes to put some laundry away. I guess Aubrey took that as her cue. She likes to play in one of our kitchen cabinets with some things while I'm cooking. Like plastic bowls and straws. No bigee. But this day she discovered the drawers have things in them as well! Jackpot.

Sorry about the toilet paper. I had just gone to the store and hadn't put it way yet. Just bein' real! The pic doesn't do it justice but every one of our trashbags and dishtowels and wash cloths were strewn all over the kitchen. I caught her before she found the ziploc bags.
Guess who gets to pick it up!? MOMMY. Oh well... after this she did take a good nap.
Give and take. Give and take.

Isn't she so big!? What happened!?

Love you all!
Bails

Comments

Popular Posts