Dear Midland Park Mall,

I am mad at you.

WHY!? Why did you close the Gap? You expanded Victoria's Secret... You gave us Hollister and Aeropostle... And then you closed the Gap? I know that you in and of yourself really had no say in this decision, but could you not fight for those of us who need this great store? Where pray tell will I buy my jeans now? Will I have to drive to Fort Worth to do some good shopping?

I'm sorry but those of us who are in between teeny-bopper and frumpy mummy need a place we can go to clothe our bodies with style. And we need a place to buy frocks to cover up the overpriced undies we are buying at the newly expanded Victoria's Secret.

I really have no need to come to your great establishment anymore. You are slightly disappointing, and a disgrace to malls everywhere.

Thank you for allowing me to express my frustration.

Sincerely,
Unhappy Gap-Lover

Comments

Amber said…
ummm....this is hilarious. hahaha. guess fort worth is calling your name. I happen to live by a great mall...that has a HUGE gap!
The Roberts' said…
oh wow i heard gap would be closing some of their stores. bummer! guess you'll have to come clothes shopping in san antonio!
Lisa Smith said…
Just hopped over here from Trent's blog...I feel your pain!!! Don't know what I'd do if my Gap closed.

Congrats on Baby Girl...May God lead you gently in this exciting new time. (Isaiah 40:11)
Swirv said…
Seriously?! Shows how long since I've walked through the mall. That really bums me out!

Popular Posts