Roof


Thanks for your travel ideas! I'd still like some more. There are other cities in this state besides Dallas!!! Where are my Austin friends!?

Aubrey napped for a full hour yesterday before the roofers began their work directly over her bedroom. I could hardly believe she slept for that long! Maybe it's because she smartly covered her ears. Good thinking little one! But her nap was thwarted. Poor thing. You should have seen her tired little eyes.


I was aggravated until Aubrey went down for the night at about 7:00 PM. After that... I wasn't annoyed at all. At all.

My heart was breaking for the men working on our house. It was only about 107 degrees in the blazing sun yesterday and they were working on my roof! I seriously cried for them when I peeked out the window last night at 8 to see them cleaning up nails and such in my driveway. They all looked exhausted and flat worn out!

But... our new roof is complete and looks fabulous!

Just an update on our wildly exciting life. I hope you were riveted and moved. :)
Bails

Comments

The Roberts' said…
my parents could give you all the Austin recommendations you could possibly need! & don't forget you totally need to take Tyler to Mozart's one day!

Popular Posts