Which One?

I need HELP!!!!!

All of the pictures that Rachel Austin took of our sweet little family turned out so AMAZINGLY well that I'm having a really hard time choosing which ones I want in frames and such. My biggest dilemma has been deciding between the photos of Aubrey and Tyler. Which picture should I order to live in a way adorable frame in baby girl's room that says... "I found my prince charming... his name is Daddy."??? (I know, by the way that the punctuation for my previous sentence is completely wrong... but I can't remember how to correctly place my question marks... Please don't judge me.) ANYWAY... what do y'all think?

Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
I'll post more of the photos tomorrow. By the way, they were taken when Aubrey was 2 weeks old! She's 7 weeks now (eek), 3 pounds heavier and 2 inches longer!!

You can give your opinion by leaving a comment! And please do... I want to hear from my friends!

Love you all!
Bails

Comments

Molly Swanson said…
I think number 3 is my favorite! :) I love that you can see her sweet face and little hands and feet! She's so beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Bails I really like the one that he is looking down at her but the others are really sweet too, so that is a hard decision.
Laura said…
#3 is good because you can see both of their faces...but #2 has something soft and beautiful about it
Chris J said…
I LOVE them all! But I think number 3 is my favorite!

Amy Jenkins

Popular Posts