All I've done is work out!?

We have been busy this week with mundane things around the house! Nothing terribly special. HOWEVER... Tuesday, I did start my new exercise regiment that includes some of our classes up at the church... and let's just say... I'm in pain. Majorly. The classes are pretty intense for those of us (or maybe just me), who haven't worked out in... hm... well a while. One of my bff's Kendal (the one who can't live without sweet n low in her tea either), teaches Zumba up at our church. SOO FUN! And she's a great teacher. My friend Angela and I were talking... she had a baby boy (Andrew) 4 weeks before I had Aubrey... and we decided to help each other out, so we started going to the classes together. I just like her so very much! This is Angela with Aubrey. She enjoyed holding baby girl, because Andrew was about Aubrey's current size WHEN HE WAS BORN. Mercy. Andrew is so very cute!!

Brace yourself for the cuteness of the following photos... Yesterday, I was trying a bunch of Aubrey's clothes on her, because I knew she had grown, and I needed to know what else we could add to our wardrobe. So... I about died over her jeans. She looked so cute I just wanted to eat her up. And she wore her "I love my Nonna" onesie yesterday because my mom watched her last night while I went to our college service, Pursuit, with TDodds.

Here's another almost identical photo just in case you didn't absorb the cuteness the first time!
Our little tootle-bug. Her little smirks are hilarious.
Earlier yesterday, Rachel came over to "experiment" with her new camera. She had some fun new born ideas she wanted to try, but I think Aubrey was just too big to pull them off. But... she did capture a few really sweet moments! I'm SO glad I decided to put my make up on before she came over... I had just gotten out of the shower and was feeling all jelly like after my Zumba class! I love that me and Aubrey got to have our own little mini photo shoot!



I got up mega early this morning and made it to the grocery store before Aubrey woke up so that I wouldn't have to take her this afternoon. I just have a major paranoia of taking her to the store for some reason, and if I can avoid it... I will at all costs!!! After that, I went to our work out class where we had to do several different fitness tests so that we can track our progress. I could only do 6 push ups in a minute. That is so sad. Since I was feeling depressed about it... I came home and made THESE.....
And this is who helped me enjoy them so that next time we do our fitness test I can do 7 push ups... maybe.
TDodds, Joe, and Chris
I love being a stay at home mommy. **sigh**

And I love y'all!! Until next time...
Bails

Comments

The Roberts' said…
what gorgeous pictures!
Molly Swanson said…
She's SO PRECIOUS!!! I love all of the new pictures...adorable in jeans! You look so pretty in the pictures too! Rachel is amazing. Lots of love!
Stephanie said…
those pictures of you guys are amazing!

Popular Posts