Papaw's Dress...

I have so much blogging to do over the next few days to catch you up!! And I'm so excited to do so!

We are finally home. Finally. I've never been so excited about the mundane in my entire life! I'm working on my grocery list right now... with clothes in the dryer... lunch plans with a BFF... then a trip to the grocery store... and I'm on cloud 9. Let me just say that two weeks non stop on the road was a blast... but it was so taxing. Exhausting to say the least, especially when your sweet baby girl does not sleep through the night, and so you have to wake up numerous times to feed her. Praise God that I have a husband who offers to help though. He serves and loves so well!

So Papaw's dress...

As you know, Aubrey was named after Tyler's grandfather whom we loved. When we were in Mississippi at Aunt Mary's, she pulled a dress that belonged to Papaw from a shadow box so that we could have our Aubrey's picture made in it!! I know it's a "dress." Boys and girls wore dresses back then people!! Papaw's mother hand made it for him... and it's well over 80 years old! The pictures hardly show the beauty of the old garment... but it was so very special for us! I was so nervous that she was going to spit up or something... but she didn't. Whew.



Love you all!! More tomorrow... I have to go finish my list!!

Comments

Molly Swanson said…
How special! She looks adorable!!!

Popular Posts