N-O-T-H-I-N-G

On our refrigerator hangs a calendar for the week's events that I print from my computer every Sunday. Tyler and I can write in additional events and appointments as the week goes on. It really helps me keep up with all of TDodds' meetings, who is going to be at my house or in the studio with Tyler, and it reminds Tyler of where I am and who I'm with. :)

On today's agenda is one single word... N-O-T-H-I-N-G. And it's been heavenly. I've had several cups of coffee and I'm still in my pjs. Don't judge me... I do have my make up on.

Aubrey is napping right now and I've just been putting around, catching up on all of my BFF's blogs that I have seriously neglected over the last few weeks. I've come across some really fun little articles...

Here's one article I read about little things to do everyday to keep your house "clean enough..."

This is a Rachel Ray recipe for lemon spaghetti that I'm going to try this week to eat with some grilled tilapia.

Oh and here is the recipe for the cinnamon rolls I made yesterday. Let me tell you... they were so so yummy! I was out of vanilla extract, so in the glaze I put like a 1/2 tsp of almond extract instead... and it was so good... better than I expected!!

And I've been looking at hair-bows for Aubrey... they are just too much fun... and this etsy site has some adorable little accessories.

Oh and I think that I NEEEEED these shoes for Aubrey Grace. SERIOUSLY!!!!

Well baby girl is stirring in her bed... most likely starving... so I'll go and rescue her now!

I hope this wasn't too much randomness for your Friday afternoon!!

Love you all...
Bails

Comments

I am glad you found us because I have definitely been stalking ya'll for months. Lol. Have fun doing NOTHING!

Popular Posts