Warning: I'm afraid this post is going to be rather random. Story of my life!

It's Wednesday... the middle of the week. Tyler calls this day... hump day... meaning - if we can just make it over the hump we are home free!!

I have one week left of work... Praise the Lord.

Just for the record... I don't despise my job totally. I'm just tired... and ready to move on. I'm so ready to be home. People keep telling me I'm going to be so bored. Obviously these people don't know me very well!!

We (of course) watched American Idol last night. I am slightly dissapointed that most of my favorites did TERRIBLE. I have no idea who will make it into the top three. Surely Gokey will. He was def. the best of the night!! He got my vote!

I forgot to tell y'all that when I went to the doctor I had only gained 4 pounds a few weeks ago. I was so excited!! So, 6 pounds so far. Frankly, this is laughable just two weeks later... I have had QUITE the growth spurt. As you can see!! And yes, I'm posting a picture of myself. Some of you see me allllll the time, but mainly this is for a couple of my favorite people in the entire world who live in North Carolina and just happen to be my husband's parents... So Danny and Cathy... this is me at 22 weeks. EEK!
Maybe I should have put more make-up on or fluffed my hair before T-Dodd snapped this photo. But I didn't have time to prepare!! The look of exhaustion... it's just the lighting... or is it? Little Girl enjoys dancing and kicking the night away. Starting at about 9PM making it entirely too hard to fall asleep. She's like a little ninja. I'm so happy she's so strong... but I'm excited to not have to get up at 6AM anymore (in one week), so I can enjoy her acrobatics instead of trying my hardest to sleep through them!

Last night we went to my parent's house. Mom made garlic mashed potatoes and fried chicken. Heaven.

Happy "day of the Hump." Love you all!!

Comments

alli zachry said…
LOVIN the baby bump Bailey!!! You are precious.

YAY for your last week of work!! Maybe we can finallyyy get together for lunch?? Just let me know how you're feeling! :)
Anonymous said…
You are looking really cute Bailey, I loved this part of my pregnancy, so fun!
About the whole being bored thing and staying at home, pish-posh! I LOVE being at home and i am never bored even before i had Braxton I loved it and just recently i found scripture that actually talks about women being at home. Regardless of what our society says about being a stay-at-home wife and/or mother (it being bad or lazy), it is actually very biblical and an awesome blessing! I encourage you to enjoy every minute!
Titus 2
Amanda Mabee
Sommer said…
You look soooo adoreable!!!

Popular Posts