I need a haircut. So very badly.

And I need it colored! My gray hairs are starting to poke through on the right side of my head.

I've been so busy that I haven't had time to make an appointment! I'll call today. I promise! I need cute hair before my shower next week in Ft. Worth.

It's gotten so strange looking, that I've been wearing it half up or all up with a little teasing in the back and bobby pins holding it in place. But TODAY I fixed my hair. It's all down. Friziness and split ends in all their glory.

A sweet man just came into the office with his kids and bless his heart was trying to make conversation. He asked, "Hey Bailey... did you get a new hair-do? It looks different." I burst out laughing and told him "oh no... same hair-do... I just tried to fix it today."

The fire was lit and I was spurred on to search for my wonderful Norma's number and call. But it's too early. I'll have to wait a few minutes and try again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bailey!! You look absolutely adorable! :) -Shannon Anderson, CO

Popular Posts