I'm sorry that it's Monday, and I didn't post anything this weekend! I spent the better part of Saturday finishing up our taxes. By the end of the day, I felt like punching Uncle Sam in the face. I love love love the United States of America, but sometimes it's hard being self employed! But we will pay our taxes... thankful for the freedom that we have! I think that it's so great that on Ty's tax returns... he files as a "Self Employed Traveling Christian Musician."

Fiesta Friday Update...

Friday night was HILARIOUS!! What fun we had! Dinner was awesome... we had SO much food! It was ridiculous. But of course I'd rather have more than we need than not enough! Jeff is the best BBQer EVER and I LOVE when he makes ribs. LOVE. He made 6 racks! Eek... They were mostly gone by the end of the night. And we had tacos and chicken enchiladas and allll of the fixins'. It was so yummy! Each Fiesta Friday someone brings one of their favorite movies, and after dinner, we watch it together. The movie is a COMPLETE surprise, not even the spouse of the one choosing is allowed to know. Everyone has to close their eyes while the person choosing sticks their movie in the DVD player, so that no one sees the menu. It's rather dramatic and so much fun! There is also a 30 minute "no negativity" rule. No one can say anything negative about your movie choice, no matter how terrible they think the movie is. If you love the movie however, you are welcome to give your opinion! My BFF Kendal brought the movie... Fireproof. Tyler and I were the only one's who had seen it before. The movie is awesome, but quite frankly it is a bit cheesy, and you do have to "settle" into the bad acting. The movie however was not a waste of time. And we had some good laughs! The one choosing the movie, which would be Kendal, chooses the next person to pick for the next Fiesta Friday. She chose Jake! I'm already on pins and needles to discover what he will choose!

I CAN NOT wait to get these adorable socks we registered for at Target and see them on baby girl's sweet little feet!! Melt my heart!

Love you all!

Comments

Popular Posts