I am so happy that I have friends who care about my shopping needs.  I also just found out that they are closing the Target in Odessa... which is our twin town (sort of) about 13 miles away.  This news put the fear in me.  I will cry a million tears if they close our Target here.  I mean... what will we do with ourselves... and where will I get a soft pretzel while I shop!?  Please don't judge me.  I love big soft pretzels.  Sometimes so that no one thinks ill of me... I'll get one on my way out of Target and eat it in the car like I'm hiding some sort of evil secret.  And I know... I KNOW that they aren't the best things for my figure... but cut a pregnant girl some slack!!

Tyler has had the flu.  He's been sick all week bless his heart.  I think he's beginning to recover today.  It's been quite pitiful.  I've had a flu shot, so hopefully I will not catch it!  

My 20 week check up is this afternoon.  I'm scared to step on the scale!!  I had only gained four pounds at 16 weeks which made me rather proud of myself... and so I'm afraid that I'm going to get a taste of humble pie today.  I'm excited to hear little girl's heart beat and just know that everything is still OK.  

I can feel her squirming around now.  I can't remember if I've told you all this yet or not.  She's a hyper little thing.  Sunday morning at church during the music... she went CRAZY.  I could just imagine her flitting around in there.  I think it's absolutely amazing that she can hear now.  As much music as she'll be exposed to, she might come out dancing and praising Jesus.  

Molly and Jeremy's wedding was so beautiful.  I took no pictures, but my BFF Paige did, so maybe I can snag some from her.  Paige stayed in our home, and it was so great to be able to spend lots and lots of time with her.  I miss my friends who live far away!  I have never lived in Ft. Worth and obviously don't live there now, but I have lots of friends who do, and they are throwing me a shower at the end of February... IN Ft. Worth!  It's going to be one big celebration weekend.  I can hardly wait!!  Tyler is coming with me, and all of the boys are going to do something fun as well!   One of my BFF's Ashley who is truly the Queen of event planning is helping to get things together for the weekend, and I'm so grateful.  She must know that I feel like I'm losing bits of my brain every day!  Ashley.... Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Fabulous Fiesta Friday has made a comeback... we begin TOMORROW night.  Don't know what Fiesta Friday is??  Oh you will... I'll make sure of it!!  I'll give you the skinny on Saturday. 

Love Love Love!

Comments

The Roberts' said…
i think that a town kind of loses its identity of being a "town" if they take target away... thats like, BAD. & SAD. i dont think midland is near that point.
Adam and Krista said…
Bailey! Just so you know - the very first time I felt Brannen move was to the beat of the drums at Stonegate - and it was like she was jumping to the beat of the music. It must be something about that base that makes babies move! Congrats - I need your address, we LOVE little girls. Adam and I are so excited for you two. :)

Popular Posts