Day 3 & 4

Day 3 (Wednesday) was great!
The team started the day as usual with prayer and worship, but I stayed behind and slept because I wasn't feeling good. Sleep is crucial to keeping a strong voice and it was fading fast.
The team then split up and went to the college as well as the high school.
They were able to build great relationships and invite people to the concert later that night.
I hung out by myself most of the day getting prepared for the concert. I met Dori (a local) at the Metro around 7pm to head to the venue. We arrived at the venue and everything was great. Many of the people we have met since being here came out to listen and it was a good time. We then left the pub and ate with everyone.

Day 4 (Thursday)
We did prayer and worship again this morning. It was a really sweet time and lasted a while. We were fervently praying over the city and worshiping... it was awesome. Some of the team went to the high school again and the rest of us stayed to evaluate the surveys we had gotten over the last 2 days. We put the key contacts in a pile to follow up via email and phone.

We then had a nice lunch and a little espresso! *they have great coffee here by the way

Around 7pm we went to the train station to meet Dori so she could lead us to the venue. We arrived at the venue and everything was awesome. The show was a little different because we didn't have a PA system. We just set up in a corner and played as I tried to sing over the loud crowd. There were a few moments that were captivating for the crowd. I really felt the Holy Spirit leading me and giving me strength. We did 13 songs and I was belting out over the crowd. I NEVER LOST MY VOICE. I felt as if I could sing 13 more songs. It was a great time and more people from the schools came to hang out.

This has been an incredible time so far and I look forward to seeing what God is doing in Hungary.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for praying for us. Be encouraged God is working!


Tyler

Comments

The Dodds said…
matchy, matchy... tyler and chris... hehehe..
Molly Swanson said…
Y'all are awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it! We should have double date soon to catch up!!!

Popular Posts