A bit of randomness...

Raise your hand if you'd like Tyler to post another hilarious and wonderful blog entry...

Wow... too many to count!!

I'll let him know that you are all waiting expectantly for him to blog!!

Things here in the Dodds' world are great this week. We have so been enjoying the rainy weather. It literally has been raining for the past 3 days. The college girls are coming over tonight for book club... we are reading/discussing "The Penny" by Joyce Meyer this month. So far, I'm loving the book, and loving our time together even more!

Here is the coffee creamer recipe I told you about... I copied it from http://momadvice.com/blog. I discovered this blog through Courtney's blog, and now I am addicted! I made the french vanilla version, because I had everything on hand. But I'm excited to try other variations!! Especially the amaretto. YUM!!

Homemade Mint Truffle Creamer (& other variations)

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups nonfat milk (or you can use prepared powdered milk)
3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
3 Tablespoons peppermint coffee syrup (or more depending on your personal taste)

Blend all ingredients together in your blender. Pour into a mason jar or your old coffee creamer dispenser. This creamer will keep up to two weeks in your fridge.

(To make French Vanilla Creamer- omit cocoa and peppermint syrup & add 1 tablespoon vanilla. To make Chocolate Almond Creamer-omit peppermint syrup and add 1 teaspoon almond extract. To make Amaretto Creamer- omit cocoa & peppermint & add ½ teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon almond extract.)

Love you all!

Comments

Popular Posts