On his way HOME!

A quick update...

I just heard from Tyler... he is sitting on a plane in Paris, France about to take off for Houston. I am so thrilled to have him home! I don't think I've ever been so ready to see him! Oh Lord, keep Him safe. He'll be home around 11 PM tonight.

Love you all, thanks so much for praying. I was overwhelmed yesterday at church by all of the people who said they had been reading our blog and praying for Tyler. What a blessing you are to us and to our ministry. Your support is overwhelming.

I will update soon about my week... The Lord has been so precious and I have felt so loved by Him. I have come to a deeper understanding in my relationship with Him, and a deeper understanding of my calling as a minister's wife. What an adventure!

Have I said yet that I'm excited to see Tyler!?!?

Until next time... Blessings!

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW...the pictures are great and I am so thankful that God has been using Tyler the way he does. God has used you both in the lives of T.C. and I and we are Blessed by that. Father God, I just want to lift up to you right now, Tyler as he travels back home today. Protect him, give them safe travels and trouble free changes in Houston. I pray for protection for Baily as she waits to see her husband. Give her patience and trust through this day. As Tyler returns home, give him the time for rest from this work that he and others have been doing for the Glory of YOUR name. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!!! Love you guys, Wesley

Popular Posts