Tyler's first post

So yeah... I have never posted on the "tyler" and bailey blog! I thought I would give it a go.

Let us get some things straight...

1. In regard to the last post about me being a rockstar... yea... I don't really feel like a rockstar. Bailey has very beautiful feelings toward me being a rockstar and pictures like the one below make me look like one but here's the deal...
My hair is falling out.
I need glasses.
I love mowing my lawn.
I like getting up early.
........I have old man tendencies.
Just a few of the many things I could have listed aren't very conducive to rockstar status.

2. I have horrible English skills.

3. I love math.

4. I am very excited about sharing my life with all of you guys.

5. This feels weird.

I pray that you will continue to read my posts even though I am not a rockstar.

PS... I thought I would throw some web-design skills down on our blog - I hope the new look is pleasing to your retinas.
Peace out homies

Comments

The Roberts' said…
oh tyler, you are still a rockstar even if you are an old man! way to blog, you should do it again sometime!
Molly Swanson said…
Tyler, you are rockin!!! your blog cracks me up! p.s. Bails & Tyler, You guys were amazing on Sunday!
Jenna said…
Tyler, you ARE a rock star! And a funny one at that! Can't wait to read more from Tyler on the "Tyler and Bailey" blog!

Popular Posts