Our first house...

The front of the house... obviously...

Some concrete art?? that was kindly left for us. Notice the dolphin in the back. Um all of this lives in our garage right now and would love a new home if anyone would like it!

Kitchen... Not very exciting...

Our living room...


The guest room... where all of you will be sleeping when you come to visit!


Don't you just want to come over and have a cup of coffee with us!? Oh please do! Tyler has more pics on his Iphone that I'm waiting for... I'll post them as soon as he sends them.

Love you all like crazy cakes!

Comments

The Roberts' said…
what a cute living room!
Molly Swanson said…
umm....I'M LOVING YOUR HOUSE!!! I can't wait to see it again. I'm sorry I didn't get to come hang last night! I miss you lots and I hope we can get together again soon! I need to hear more about this painting you've been dreaming of!

Popular Posts