Peer Pressure

I used to think I was so strong!!

Lee and Luke talked me into running the 1/2 marathon. Soooo... Tyler and I signed up (which means that we are stuck because we paid for our spots), and started training yesterday! I'm actually not going to run very much though... I'm going to walk/run... which means there is walking involved. It will take me longer than most, but I'm going to do it! Last night we walked about 2 miles in about 25 minutes... so I thought that was pretty good! Official training starts Monday. We'll see what happens!

There are a bunch of us running for orphans!! YES! If you would like to know how you can get involved furthur please go to irunfororphans.com. If you would like to sponsor The Tyler Dodds' Band during our run, please email me at bailey@tylerdodds.com.

Comments

Popular Posts