Our New House...

We don't move in until July 30th, but I thought I would post a photo of the outside of the house so you could love it with me!



Sorry, it's a bit crooked, but I am challenged in that area. Plus it was taken on Tyler's IPhone, and let's just say we (the IPhone and me) do not have the best relationship.

Our Independence Day weekend was probably the most dull weekend of anyone's Independence Day weekend in the country. Friday night, instead of watching fire works, or grilling out, or spending time with friends... we opted to stay home and make tacos and watch a movie. We were sort of hermits this weekend. A lot of coffee and talking and dreaming about our new house. You know what!? Our weekend was actually GREAT!!!!!!! I would love more dull weekends just like that please.

I am going to take a poll... who thinks I would have the will power and discipline to run a half marathon!? I know SOMEONE... who also lives with me... that does not think I can do it! That just brings out my rebellious spirit... I'll show him!! HA! :) I must confess that I have never run a single mile in my entire life. The thought of it makes me queasy and makes my legs ache. So you can imagine how 13 miles makes me feel. However... with proper training and encouragement, I think I can overcome. That is one of my favorite Charlie Hall songs... "Oh Lord I'm strong in You... and I will overcome!" Stay tuned... you never know what kind of adventure I might embark on!

That's all for now!
Love you all!

Comments

amberburger said…
WE BELIEVE IN YOU! the burger's totally think you can do it. In fact we even know of the perfect one to enter. it is in Nov in San Antonio. It is the Rock and Roll Marathon. We are doing it. I am doing the half...it will be my first. I am starting my training next week. We have a friend who has a ministry call I Run For Orphans and you can go on his website and run for the Orphans in Sudan! If you get sponsors the money goes to His Voice Oprhanages. If you dont get sponsors you just run to raise awareness..it is awesome! We, along with some others are doing the Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon for IRFO. Every mile there is a Live band playing at the race. Anyway you should think about it! (the RNR marathons are walker friendly so they encourage you to walk if you need too...so that helps!) Okay woah this is way long.

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE! it is SO cute! cant wait to come see yall in it!

On a diff. note, we will be in Midland on Thurs.-Sunday are yall around?
Molly Swanson said…
BAILS!!! adorable. i love your new house! I can't wait to see it!!!
The Roberts' said…
i soooooooo agree that you should do the marathon in san antonio... or you could just come... to san antonio... & not run, too! :-)

Popular Posts