From the overflow of the heart...

I'm in overflow moad major... My heart is just gushing today out of love for the Lord, my husband, family, my lunch that I will eat in about an hour. I just had such a wonderful weekend, and my time in the Word has been so fresh.

My weekend...

Well Friday morning Tyler left for an event in Albuquerque and I did not accompany him because of the numerous boxes that I had on the agenda to pack! Instead of getting right to work on that, I made breakfast for the band guys and then went and had a massage. Seriously, Kelley is my hero. We sleep in so many different beds and ride in the car so much, a massage is more than a luxury for us... it's a necessity! Courtney, one of my BFF's was in town, so we went to lunch at Murrays (Turkado all the way y'all) and another BFF, Molly, came too! It was so fun. We are just so grown up and it's very strange. Courtney and I are married and Molly is getting married this January. We all have jobs, responsibilities, bills, mature married friends... when did this happen!? Friday afternoon I did some shopping and spent time with my family. I packed 0 boxes! Saturday was a very productive day. I went to lunch with my friend Laura, and then she came over and helped me do some packing. We completed basically all of the tasks I had assigned myself for the weekend! Praise the Lord. That evening Lee and I spent some good time together; we had so much fun doing some shopping, eating, and talking. I love talking to that girl. We always have the best conversations! Sunday morning at church was great, worship was stout, and the message challenging. Tyler arrived home Sunday night. Their trip was so good. The Holy Spirit moved and it was a great time for the church there. It was also incredibly refreshing for the guys... and they were able to do lots of band bonding during the 7 hour drive there and back. That's generally what happens when us girls don't go... hmmm sorry Lee! :)

Lately, the Lord has had me walking through the book of Ezekial. Wow... it's hard. Just this morning I read how the Lord commanded that Ezekial lay on his left side for 390 days as an example of how Israel would be in captivity for 390 years. After the 390 days was complete he was to turn over and lay on his right side for 40 days to represent the 40 years that Judah was to be in captivity! If only the people had paid attention, turned from their wicked ways, and repented! Praise the Lord that he sent his son to FREE THE CAPTIVES and bind our broken hearts!

We have more packing to do tonight... and then we start moving boxes tomorrow afternoon!! We are so excited!! Please pray for us in this crazy transition time!

Comments

The Roberts' said…
im SO glad you found time in the midst of moving to blog!! im also SO glad to have seen you last week!

im reading ezekiel in my chronological bible right now too... God does that a lot that i see, maybe He likes lots of His people reading the same thing at the same time?
Molly Swanson said…
Bails! I'm SO glad we had lunch last week...I needed it! Can we hang out again sometime? :) I'm excited for you guys about your move! Jeremy and I are serious about helping! Let us know!!! Love ya!

Popular Posts