Let the Party Planning Begin!


I've been thinking a lot about Aubrey's first birthday party. What do I want the theme to be... Do I even want a theme... How do I have a party and theme without going totally over the top... How can I have a fun time that all of our family will remember for a long time... How can I have an adorable party and still have the money to buy groceries in the month of June!!??

Here are some of my inspirations...

And what I would do if I were a millionaire...

But I'm not... and I'm OK with that...

You will LOVE this...

Check out this Milk and Cookies Party! I'm just in pieces over it! The cake!! THE CAKE!

This Bumble Bee Party is over the top adorable!


Cupcake Parties are ALL the rage right now. Which makes me want to do one, and not want to do one all at the same time!

We will probably have cupcakes...

Or not have cupcakes...

Or have them...

AGH.

I hope you have a wonderful day... and if you have any good party blogs I need to know about... share them sister!!

Also, on a more random note... I will soon be changing the look of my blog! So stay tuned! I just can't decide what I want!

Love you all!
Bails

Comments

Molly Swanson said…
how fun! I was just thinking the other day about how Aubrey is almost 1 year old! YAY! I love all of your fun party ideas! If you need help...please put me to work :) I love this stuff! lots of love! molly
Oooh! I LOVE the milk and cookies one! They are all adorable, you could still do one of those, just on a smaller scale, oooh I am excited for you! After looking through Kara's Party Blog over and over I want to throw a party just for the heck of it, LOL! Everything is SO cute! Im sure whatever you decide it will be adorable! Can't wait to see what you decided!

Popular Posts