And the Rain Came Down!

Seriously.

We had a few major storms this past weekend! Scary stuff... tornadoes... hail... flooding. So random and very rare for West Texas!

It's hard to see, but I was trying to capture the ominous hail on Friday!
Poor chair! It just totally got beat up.
Trying to ignore the weather and waiting for dinner!!
Riley Isaac was spending a few days with us!
He is so cute! And bossy... he spent most of his time with us telling Aubrey what to do or not to do while she just stared at him with a blank look on her face and did what she pleased!
A dark and rainy day is not complete with out pancakes! Chocolate Chip Pancakes!!
This is from Sunday morning... I just thought she looked beyond darling in her outfit!
Oh and by the way... She is pulling up on everything!! She feels so big!!
Hi Sweetie... love the shoes!
This is how we watched cartoons yesterday morning! I thought it was hilarious. She didn't move for about 10 minutes... but that's OK... Sid the Science Kid is good wholesome entertainment!! Eventually she got bored and pulled almost every toy out of her bucket.
Hope you stayed safe and dry this weekend!
Love you all!
Bails

Comments

jphilley31 said…
She is getting so big and I am missing it all. Is that outfit on Sunday one that I got her? The shoes are cute on her, when I saw them they were a must have. I love you and T and give my sweetie pea hugs and kisses.

Popular Posts