It was staring at me!

We are doing a little bit better around here. Aubrey is definitely feeling more like herself although she does have a bit of a runny nose. I have completely lost my voice. This is the first time it's ever happened to me, so it's a little bit odd. And my head still feels like it will implode. But that will pass. Someday.

This past Thursday/ Friday I accompanied my man and a couple other people from our Worship/Arts team to Dallas to attend the Gateway live DVD recording. By the way have y'all heard the song "God Be Praised" yet!? WOW. The recording was definitely interesting. I had never been to one, so it was just... interesting. It was nice to be able to get out of town for an overnight trip! I'm excited for the DVD to come out and see how they pull all of it together.

Aubrey stayed with my parents and her uncle Riley where I'm sure she had an absolute blast. She LOVES Riley. Loves him. She watches him like a hawk and steals his toys. Which is proof of her love. This morning, TDodds let me sleep in (my hero... seriously), and after I woke up this is the story that was relayed to me...

Disclaimer... if words like poo, and poopy gross you out... just skip to the comment section and tell us how much you like us.

"Oh by the way, something very interesting happened this morning... Aubrey had a very big poopy diaper. I noticed that she was having some trouble while playing with her toys in the floor, so I picked her up after a few minutes and took her in her room to change her diaper. There was A LOT of poo in there. A LOT. And the craziest thing was that I found something in it. Or rather it found me. Aubrey's poo was staring at me. You know those little plastic eyeballs that you can glue on paper that rattle and move. They are black and white? Yea... those were in her poo."

WHAT!!!!!! After laughing so hard. I called my mom to ask her why Aubrey's poo was staring at Tyler. Then she started laughing and said that Aubrey must have picked the eye balls off of a recent art project of Riley's.

Lovely.

I wonder what else she's eaten that we don't know about.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Bails

Comments

Kylie said…
That is hilarious!
Anonymous said…
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! I needed that! Love you guys...Jennifer Lloyd
Molly Swanson said…
BAH-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the most amazing post I'v ever read :) miss you and love you!
Marina said…
Hehe. Baby poop stories are the funniest!!
I have to say that is HILARIOUS! I am surprised that I havent found anything in Bubba's poopy! LOL! Thanks for sharing, it gave me a much needed laugh! Days are so much more adventurous and interesting with babies, I love it!

Popular Posts