My Dream Is Coming True

She really is turning into quite a book worm. Even if some of her books make really annoying, loud noises. She loves to turn the pages, and laugh, and chatter. I'm positive she thinks she's reading them. And she loves to be read to as well. She sits quietly and listens. Oh please continue to love books! Your life will be so rich. The day she begs me to go to the library will be the best day of my life! Truly.

I'm laughing at the face down smashed in the carpet baby doll... poor thing! It struck me so funny for some reason!




I think all she might be getting for her birthday is books...

Not really, that would be pushing it I think...

Or maybe not...

Hope you Midlanders are enjoying our cloudy, rainy weather, with a book... or a good blog!

Love you all...
Bails

Comments

Marina said…
I didn't know that you loved books too! We have a book club - if you are interested in joining the group, let me know!

Popular Posts