Twelve Extraordinary Women and Between Sundays



I LOVED this book. 5 stars!! I especially loved the chapter about Sarah the wife of Abraham. I really enjoyed the author's insight on all of these women. Of course it was derived from scripture. This book was not a substitute for the Word (a book should never be), but rather pushed me towards the word, because I wanted to read the Biblical accounts of these women for myself. READ IT!



I am giving this book 4 stars. I just love Karen Kingsbury. It's very easy to become addicted to her books. I especially love the whole Baxter Family Drama series, but this is a good book to start with if you haven't ever read any of her books. Plus I like football and one of the main characters is a player for the 49ers. A fun read that I highly recommend if you enjoy Christian fiction!

Comments

Popular Posts