It's Amazing...

The Lord... He alone is mighty. Everything truly wonderful comes from Him. It's Amazing!



I heard Tyler's new album for the first time last night. I wish that you all could hear it right now. I can't even type with mere words how truly incredible it is. I honestly don't think I've EVER been this excited about something in my life. The Lord is moving. And it's so obvious. The Lord always moves, but sometimes it's quietly. The last few days... He's been loud. All of our searching and seeking in Georgia brought us to this place... What a gracious gift from the Lord. Our time there was not in vain. Thank you Jesus.

Don't forget... the release party is Thursday January 24. I don't think you are going to want to miss it.

The Lord has blessed us... someone gave us a car... it's old... but it's ours and so now we have two cars!




Our week in North Carolina for Christmas was probably the best week I've had in a long time. It was rejuvenating. We got amazing amounts of rest, and I'm so thankful. Our lives just keep getting crazier... but the Lord always gives rest to the weary! ALWAYS. I think I got out of my pajamas 3 times. That's right! What a great week!

Yesterday was my brother Riley's first birthday. I can't believe it's already been a year!!!




Love to all,
Me

Comments

Popular Posts