A breath of fresh air...

Ahhhhhhhh...

I think I can finally breathe now. The CD release concert has come and gone. By the way, for those of you who were not able to make it. It was truly, TRULY incredible. I have never been more proud of my husband. I feel honored to be apart of such an amazing ministry. WOW. The Lord has done so much for us these past few months. Our provider, encourager, sustainer, and creativity giver. What an awesome God we serve. I could sit for hours and tell you story after story of the Lord's incredible works. I just want to boast in the Lord! Another part of me feels extremely humbled and a bit fearful (in a good way, I guess you could call it a sense of awe), because I don't know why the Lord has chosen to do these things in our lives. I know that He could choose to do something, in a split second that could cause great sorrow. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away... Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

This week has been good. I'm still recovering. Last week I was so tired, I couldn't gather my thoughts to complete a single sentence. It was sort of funny. I had off work Monday and Tuesday so that was nice. I slept in both days. We leave for Austin Friday morning and get to see the Bakers, and Courtney and Josh! YAY, and we get to meet Sage their cute little puppy!

I guess I don't really have much else to say, so I will end my post here!
Love to all,
Me

Comments

Popular Posts