"Who Made God?" ****

I am going to start doing book reviews. As I finish a book, I will let you know what I think...




This book was great. Ravi Zacharias is one of the greatest apologists of our time. I learned a lot about different faiths and how they counteract the scriptures. I also learned how amazingly reliable the scriptures are. This book was really intruiging... It answers several questions about the Lord with scripture such as, "Who made God?", "How can God be three people at once?", "Why is there evil in the world?", and several questions about creation and the character of God. I highly recommend this book! I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars!

Love to all,
Me

Comments

Laura said…
Dillon read this book too and really enjoyed it. He has some great podcasts too. hope ya'll are doing well!!
The Dodds said…
Yes... we listen to the pod casts all the time... we especially love the ones where he is at a university or something and people just ask him questions. I love how he's so quick to answer... and he makes things so easy to understand!

Popular Posts