Things Aubrey Loves


I'm back y'all! And I've been having my coffee and drinking it too! So I'm more myself these days!

I love you so much! Just wanted you to know that today! Each of you who share life with us through blog land are so treasured! We love to love you!

I was thinking today about my sweet daughter. So quirky. So fun. Precious.

I wanted to record some things... get things "on paper" if you will. Things that she loves that I don't want to forget! So if you'll humor me...

Right now... my almost two year old (eek) Aubrey Grace loves...

Sidewalk chalk and her ABC's - she knows all of them plus the sound that each letter makes... genius!

Reading
Art... in any form... but she especially loves stickers
Cheerios... with milk... like a big girl.

The park... and really just being outside in general.

Going through my drawers. Which isn't always good, but there are worse things I guess.
I think that might be my motto as a Mom: "There are worse things."
I say it at least twice a day... it keeps me sane.
Her uncle Riley Isaac.
My jewlery. Again.. there are worse things.

The swing.
And others that I haven't captured in a photo...

Numbers... she can count to 20!

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches

Puppies

Singing Songs

Veggie Tales

Going "bye bye"

Cars, Trucks, and anything with wheels

She is so much fun!!

Have a great weekend!
Bails

Comments

Popular Posts