Hairspray


I have to admit that I'm not feeling very inspired to write on the blog today! It's just been an extremely mundane, highly uninspiring day! But please know that I love you, and because of that I do want to tell you about our life! So, in order to use less words, I thought I'd just share some pictures from a fun date night with friends! And then maybe tomorrow or Thursday, after I've had a good night's rest and several cups of coffee I'll share something more you can sink your teeth into!

We went and saw Hairspray at our community theater the other night. We had a BLAST! Seriously. The theater with friends is like 20 times more fun than going by yourself! You can laugh out loud together, roll your eyes all at the same time, or high five... Just whatever!!

I wish we could have rented out the whole theater and invited each of you! How amazingly fun would that be!?

Maybe someday!

Just some BFF's!

Me and my man... he's so cute y'all.


Hope your week is going well.

Love ya!!!
Bails

Comments

Popular Posts