Saturday Equals Sleepiness...

It's Saturday. And it's just one of those sleepy days! Aubrey Grace is taking her morning nap, and TDodds and I are just resting. We have so much to do today, but those things can wait a few hours right!? As soon as I'm finished writing this post, I'm going to go put on my make up and fix my wild hair! It will be a Saturday morning milestone! And before noon might be a record
(for a Saturday... I promise I'm not this lazy every day)!

TDodds has had quite the busy week at the office... he is loving his new role at the church! And he is so excited to not be doing web design anymore! YAY! Aubrey and I had a rather low key - stay at home kind of week. We spent a lot of time inside, getting things done around the house. Usually I go to the work out class at the church 3 times a week in the morning... but this week I only made it once! Oh well... there is always next week! Yesterday I was feeling a little bit of cabin fever, so Aubrey Grace and I went out on the town!! We started our day by getting dressed up (dressed up for us usually means presentable), going to Starbucks and picking up coffee for some girlfriends who all happen to work at the same office. I'm perfectly content staying at home... I love not having to work outside of our home. BUT, if I had to work anywhere... it would be at this oil company with these girls! I love you Brittaney, Anna, and Erin. You are so fun!!

Brittaney is able to bring baby Londyn to work! Isn't that awesome!?
Erin and Anna
Aubrey Grace and Londyn are only 4 weeks apart. We are pretty sure they are going to be BFF's!

After that, we rushed to Fazoli's to have lunch with a college girlfriend, Katie. She is so sweet and I love hearing about her exciting life! While we were at Fazoli's, I had to change Aubrey's diaper 2 times... and then she actually burst into hysterical tears for no reason. I was like oh my word... this has never happened in public before! I tried feeding her, but I think she was just really tired! She finally went to sleep in her car seat, but then I had to wake her up about 20 minutes later when we got home to feed her. After her little cat nap she was in a happy mood, so we set out to go shopping!! It was so fun! I had to get a new pair of jeans, because I dropped a pants size (victory!) last week... and I only had 2 long sleeved shirts! I found some jeans and a few shirts at Target, and then we trekked to Kohls. I put Aubrey in her car seat, where she immediately konked out, so I thought, even if I don't find anything I'll just walk around for a while so she can sleep. While there, I ran into my Mom! How great is that? She was returning something and I had no idea she was going to be there! We shopped for a bit together, but then she had to leave, so I just walked around for about 45 more minutes! Exciting I know! After we came home, my parents brought Riley over to spend the evening with us, so that they could go out together! He is so much fun!! We had a blast... and every time he comes over we imagine what it's going to be like with 2 kids someday. All I can say is Lord have mercy.

We hope you have a great weekend!
Love you all!
Bails

Comments

Unknown said…
Your days seems so exciting Bailey! hahaha Love the pics! Have a great day! :D

Popular Posts