Back in the Kitchen...


Welcome back to the kitchen friends!!

It's fall... Kind of... So it's time to pull out all of the pumpkin recipes!

Today we are making Pumpkin Pie Muffins...

My sous- chef, Aubrey Grace was so tired... it was most certainly time for her morning nap... right after this picture I went and put her in her bed. Bless her heart, she tries so hard to suck on that thumb. I don't think she was very pleased with me. Her little eyes always get red around the rims when she is sleepy...

Ok... So here is the recipe... It isn't mine, and I can't remember who I stole it from, so I can't give credit where credit is due... but these muffins are good... really good.

Pumpkin Pie Muffins

1 box spice cake mix
1 15oz can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
4 egg whites
2 tblspns water
All Spice to taste
chocolate chips (optional)

Mix all ingredients until creamy. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased muffin cups. Bake at 350 for 18-23 minutes. Makes about 18 muffins.

I believe the chocolate chips are key here... I used half a bag of milk chocolate chips, but after these were baked... I immediately regretted not using the whole bag. These muffins are great without chocolate chips... but why not add chocolate whenever possible?? This is another batter that freezes really well. You could make half... freeze half... or make them all, and give some away... or make them all and eat them all... just whatevA!

So since Aubrey Grace is asleep and I have about 20 minutes to wait... what shall I do?? I could go clean a bathroom... or... I could do this!!!

Aren't those little pumpkin cakes on the cover adorable!? And lots of love to my Ft. Worth BFF's. I miss you every time I drink out of my Ft. Worth mug!!

The finished product... perfect with the rest of my coffee!

I hope you enjoy these... and if not, just remember... it wasn't my recipe!

Love you all to bits and pieces!
Bails

Comments

Popular Posts