Welcome to the Random Show

As the title says this will be a random post. It is random because I don't know what to write about and Bails has been bugging me to write something.

Remember when I said I love doing yard work.... well that has changed some. My grass isn't as pristine as it used to be.  Actually because I forget to water it.

Our DVD player broke so I went a got a new one today.  I am excited about it because it was cheap and it upconverts to HD.  It does a pretty decent job.

I just started working out again this week.  I haven't worked out in a few years... sad.  Y'all... I thought I was going to die that first day... I felt like I had a fever because my muscles hurt all over my body..... not a good place to be when your wife is 9,000,000 months pregnant and has whoa's of her own.  No sympathy.

I am into tea lately. I will always be into coffee.

Everyone should know about twitter ... Tyler's Twitter

I am really excited about our little baby girl coming into this world.  She is actually already here just covered up in fluid and skin.

I will post something cooler later.

Peace out my homies... Tyler

Comments

Amber said…
love the randomness. how did we not know you were on twitter. vern and i both will be following you shortly. cant wait for baby dodds to make her appearance! love yall!!!
The Roberts' said…
tyler, when you are in SA next you should visit Teavana (they might have one in dallas), it is a super cool tea store, we love it. have fun having a baby soon!

Popular Posts