Last week was the week that Tyler was gone leading worship at a camp... so since he is home now, we are officially in baby mode major.  It's now completely acceptable to have this baby!!  Today is probably the first day since I found out I was with child that I have felt annoyed at being pregnant!!!  I'm officially 38 weeks... a mere week and days away from my due date.  I'm ready.  I'm choosing to ignore my fear of labor and delivery... 

I think I've had enough of nesting and "getting ready" for her... I'm tired of preparing!  I'm ready to have baby girl in my arms!!!  And I know all of you are just dying to know her name!  It's been so fun keeping that a secret!

I hate to sound so like I'm stuck in the doldrums of life... I'm really not!  We are just ready.  T-Dodds even mowed the lawn this morning! :)  Then he brought me a blueberry scone from Harvest Cafe to have with my morning coffee.  They are THE BEST!!!!!!

Her room is finished and just the cutest thing ever!!  The pictures do not do the space justice.  Plus they were taken with an IPhone...  So please imagine the colors being more vibrant and exciting!!  I have no energy to retake the photos with a different camera! 



Above her bed we are hanging letters that spell out her name... but not yet, so it looks rather empty!
That's all for now... I have some errands to run and my hair is in need of a washing!!  Love you all!

Comments

Molly Swanson said…
cutest baby room ever!! i want to see it in real life! I am especially loving the paintings and wall hangings and the adorable bedding!!! I can't wait for baby girl to be in there!
The Roberts' said…
ahhh! what an ADORABLE room!! i cant wait to see it in person, with her in it!
Adam and Krista said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "Baby Girl's" room! And yes, choosing to ignore your fear of labor and delivery is definitely the best way to go. Hang in there, it will be here soon!

Popular Posts