It's Friday!!

I love Fridays! Really I do... because it's the beginning of something very special. The weekend. Tyler would argue that Friday is not the weekend. I highly disagree. I believe that it is, because I only work half a day. And as we all learned in school 1/2 is the fraction for the decimal .5 and .5 rounds up to 1!! So 1/2 a day off is pretty much a whole day meaning it's the weekend!! Make sense!? I thought so!

Congratulations Jason and Paige!! Their wedding was last weekend and it was so wonderful!! What a blessing it was to celebrate with everyone!!! I ate about 10 lbs of sugar at their desert reception. I know it wasn't the most popular, but I think my favorite cupcake was the peanut butter flavored delight! YUM! Well the chocolate of course was also very yummy!

This weekend we are at home... YAY. We haven't made very many plans, so maybe we can rest! We leave Wednesday for Mississippi to see our friends Phillip and Shelley and Tyler's (and mine of course) family! I'm excited to stay at Mamaw's house and to sleep in and eat lots and lots of Mississippi cooking... and for good conversation in our pj's over coffee!

Well, I'm off to eat breakfast with the ladies at work! It will be nice to get out of the office for a bit and do something different.

Love you all!!
Me

Oh by the way... I was extremely pleased with the outcome of American Idol!

Comments

Molly Swanson said…
it was AMAZING to hang with you last weekend!!! I've missed ya girl. Enjoy your trip!
The Roberts' said…
me too! yaa david cook!

Popular Posts